- Do you want to increase your performance and get results without working extra hours?
- Do you want to know the secrets to propel your professional relationships?
- Do you want to feel more confident in yourself as a leader?
- Do you want to feel more fulfilled in your career and get the promotion you deserve?
What others are saying about the programme:
“Jane’s method of coaching is all about driving you to find the solution to your biggest development areas, challenges and opportunities to succeed. During our year of coaching, Jane really helped me clarify my ambitions and what type of leader I wanted to be and how to get there. Her coaching has been fundamental to my ongoing success and I’m still using lots of the frameworks and tips today.”
80% of the team leaders I coached who wanted to progress their career, were either promoted or took on a wider role within 12 months of us working together.
Over the past 15 years, I have developed a framework that has supported 100s of team leaders progress their career and develop their leadership in a way that engages others, makes people feel they matter and their contribution is valued, which results in higher performing teams, without causing conflict.
- How to develop a coach approach to the way you lead yourself and others.
- How to create connections and develop your network in our increasingly fast past, time short world of work and, why they are critical.
- How to engage others and know what ticks them off - discovering the impact of your communication style on others.
- How to get the best thinking from yourself and other through the art of asking great questions.
- How to make others feel they matter and therefore contribute more through the habit of listening generatively.
- How to manage your emotions so others see you as a credible leader.
- How to give feedback that allows others to grow and perform at their best.
- How to make the leap from management to leadership and develop your leadership brand.
- Invest in your own professional and personal development
- Benefit from stronger, deeper relationships that will propel you and your career
- Engage and take others with you, rather than leaving them confused and left behind
- Get more from others by listening to them in a way you have not done so before
- Help others to perform at their best through generating their best thinking and giving feedback that enables them to shine
- Begin to develop role model leadership who others want to follow
At the end of the day, developing a coach approach to your leadership is one of the most important things you’ll figure out to be the best of yourself and get the best from others. If you want to progress in your career, and experience greater fulfilment, then this is the programme for you.
Clients usually invest between £3,000 and £10,000 for coaching with Jane.
You can claim your spot now on How to Be Your Best and Get the Best from Others for just £497 in a one off payment, or just £175 today if you opt for the easy payment plan.
Jane Adshead-Grant is an Award Winning Executive Coach helping individuals sharpen their leadership skills, gain clarity, confidence and courage to accomplish their goals. As an in-demand coach, trainer and speaker, Jane has helped hundreds of emerging and experienced leaders from around the world improve their performance, get the best from others and execute against their vision.
Recently, Jane has spoken at conferences and events on ‘Creating Inclusive Culture in Teams’, ‘The Thinking Environment® - a powerful Leadership framework’ and ‘An introduction to Independent Thinking to get the best from yourself and others.’ Jane is also author of Are you listening or just waiting to speak? - The secret to propelling your business relationships.
Jane holds post graduate diplomas in Human Resource Management and Psychological Coaching. She is a Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation with over 3,000 hours of coaching individuals and an Accredited Coach, Facilitator and Teacher of the Thinking Environment. Prior to becoming an executive coach, Jane worked in the Corporate environment for 15 years progressing her career from Secretary to HR Director within Professional and Financial Service organisations. Meet Jane at www.janeadsheadgrant.com