How to Generate High Performance in Others
An Introduction to the Thinking Environment®
I run a course called An Introduction to The Thinking Environment, which is highly acclaimed by the coaches and corporate employees and leaders who attend. Not everyone can make a live event, however, so I have filmed a live session that you can now access anytime, anywhere online.
It’s shot in HD with two camera angles and presentation slides. This is a really convenient way for you to immediately access the training you need to get to grips with The Thinking Environment and access its benefits within your organisation.
'An Introduction to the Thinking Environment' is an online video training the you can access any time and from anywhere.
In this 45-minute video training you will:
* Uncover what it takes to help others think well for themselves, with rigour, courage, imagination and grace.
* Understand the 10 components that create a Thinking Environment; and
* Experience 3 applications that you can use to complement your work structures, so that you generate high-quality thinking - not only in others but yourself too.
- This is a most powerful leadership way of being that you can use in any coaching, team or mentoring situation to build rapport and generate the best input from your colleagues and clients.
- Embodying the 10 components of the Thinking Environment is a powerful coaching and leadership approach.
- It creates peace, time and space in your day to think well.
- The Thinking Environment applications are flexible and can be as short as a few minutes or as long as an hour, depending on the situation and how much time you have available.
- It cuts through the noise in our minds, from others and the busyness of life to resolve immediate and long-term problems.
- It allows you to engage on a more meaningful level and get the best from your team by getting their best thinking.
- You can save immeasurable amounts of time from making wrong decisions, procrastinating on a decision you need to make or not thinking a decision through thoroughly and incisively.
- The good things that are working well are celebrated and appreciated.
Ask yourself, what is it worth for you, your team and clients to make faster and better decisions?
Most people listen with an intent to REPLY. When we listen with an intent to IGNITE deeper thinking and vocalisation of thoughts we get straight to the heart of our genius and are able to solve problems with ease, speed and intelligence.
Remember, a vast number of people feel unfulfilled at work and many more take time off with stress – this can often be like to feelings of being undervalued and unheard. Back-to-back meetings and a long to do list adds to this stress and reduces productivity and ultimately reduces profitability.
The power of ATTENTION
Listening without interruption is one of the greatest gifts you can give someone – a framework that ignites and generates the most qualitative and exquisite thinking the other person. This is one of the greatest secrets to great leadership and The Thinking Environment facilitates this perfectly.
Jane Adshead-Grant is an Award Winning Executive Coach helping individuals sharpen their leadership skills, gain clarity, confidence and courage to accomplish their goals. As an in-demand coach, trainer and speaker, Jane has helped hundreds of emerging and experienced leaders from around the world improve their performance, get the best from others and execute against their vision.
Recently, Jane has spoken at conferences and events on ‘Creating Inclusive Culture in Teams’, ‘The Thinking Environment® - a powerful Leadership framework’ and ‘An introduction to Independent Thinking to get the best from yourself and others.’ Jane is also author of Are you listening or just waiting to speak? - The secret to propelling your business relationships.
Jane holds post graduate diplomas in Human Resource Management and Psychological Coaching. She is a Master Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation with over 3,000 hours of coaching individuals and an Accredited Coach, Facilitator and Teacher of the Thinking Environment. Prior to becoming an executive coach, Jane worked in the Corporate environment for 15 years progressing her career from Secretary to HR Director within Professional and Financial Service organisations. Meet Jane at www.janeadsheadgrant.com